1. Press the eject button to release the filter from the base grille
2. Pull the filter straight out.
3. Turn the cap counter-clockwise to remove it from the filter
IMPORTANT: Do not discard the cap. It is part of your refrigerator. Keep the cap to use with the replacement filter.
4. With the arrow pointing to the left (toward the filter cover door’s hinge), align the new filter with the filter housing and slide it into place. The filter cover door will automatically begin to close as the new filter is inserted.
Note: you can run the dispenser without a filter. Your water will not be filtered. Simply insert
the cap all the way into the base grille and rotate the cap until it is firmly in place
5. Remove the protective covers from the O-rings. Be sure the O-rings are still in place after the covers are removed
6. Push the filter into the base grille. The eject button will pop back out when the filter is fully engaged
Note: The initial flow rate may be slower than expected. Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours
7. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes (approximately 3 gallons) to clear the system and prevent air from entering the system
8. Reset the “replace filter” light, if needed, by holding the reset button for three seconds
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Model Location may vary depending on refrigerator model.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe, or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection. Protect from freezing.
FILTER REPLACEMENT SHOULD GENERALLY BE PERFORMED EVERY 6 MONTHS.
FILTER REPLACEMENT MAY NEED TO BE CONDUCTED MORE OFTEN IN AREAS
WHERE THE WATER QUALITY IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY INFERIOR.
The risk associated with small parts can cause choking if swallowed.
Keep children away from small parts during the replacement of the water filter.