1. Turn off the ice maker and remove the old filter by pushing on the end/face of the filter
2. Slide the old filter cartridge straight out of the housing and discard it.
3. Remove the packaging from the new filter cartridge. Using the alignment guide, slide the new filter gently into the filter housing until it stops against the snap-in connector at the back of the housing
4. Turn the filter clockwise until it locks into the housing.
NOTE: If the filter is not correctly locked into the housing, the water dispenser will not operate. Water will not flow from the dispenser.
5. Push firmly until the cartridge snaps into place (you should hear a click as the cartridge engages the snap-in connector).
6. Run water from the dispenser for 5 minutes (approximately 3 gallons) to clear the system and prevent air from entering the system.
Note: The initial flow rate may be slower than expected. Full flow rate should be restored within 24-36 hours
7. If needed, reset the Replace Filter light by holding the reset button for 3 seconds.
Images are for illustration purposes only.
Model Location may vary depending on refrigerator model.
Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe, or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection. Protect from freezing.
FILTER REPLACEMENT SHOULD GENERALLY BE PERFORMED EVERY 6 MONTHS.
FILTER REPLACEMENT MAY NEED TO BE CONDUCTED MORE OFTEN IN AREAS
WHERE THE WATER QUALITY IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY INFERIOR.
The risk associated with small parts can cause choking if swallowed.
Keep children away from small parts during the replacement of the water filter.